25 COFFEE SHOPS AROUND THE WORLD- For Coffee Addicts only

Well these are the best coffee shops in the world,the ones you must see before you die,
as seen in the site BuzzFeed (link down below)
I must be proud since one of them i here you guys,in Athens,Greece.
And the weird thing is that I've never even heard of it.
Ashamed much? Should be...
This will be a ''spotted'' post I promise.
Let me say I could easily travel the world just to visit these places,I mean duh..

Heart Coffee Roasters in Portland, Ore.

 Coffee Supreme in Auckland, New Zealand


 Cafe Craft in Paris

The Coffee Academics in Hong Kong

 Cielito Querido Café in Mexico City

Dreamy Camera Cafe in Yangpyeong, South Korea

Workshop Coffee in London

Coffee Collective in Copenhagen

3FE in Dublin

Drop Coffee Roasters in Stockholm

Small Batch Coffee in Brighton, U.K.

 Bonanza coffee in Berlin

Mind the Cup in Athens

 Café Grumpy in New York City

 Da Matteo in Gothenburg, Sweden

Stragan Kawiarnia in Poznan, Poland










Screaming Beans in Amsterdam


Kronotrop in Istanbul

Addison & Steele in Perth, Australia

please read the original article in 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/yezminvillarreal/coffeeshops-you-need-to-see-before-you-die?bffb
I only put the 20,the others were too mainstream for me I guess?Don't know..don't jugde x






No comments:

Post a Comment