- A decorative fishing net
- two dowels (or broom handles)
- some extra string
- a coil of coloured rope
1. Start by unravelling your net and threading the top through one of the dowels.
2. Thread it all the way on making sure not to miss any loops.
3. Do that for the other end so you have the top and bottom attached to the dowel.
4. Now, because naturally the net will slide inwards due to the slack within it, you want to use some string to make it taught between the dowels. To do this you want to cut two pieces of string that are roughly 1.5 x the length of the net. Start by tying the string to the top of the dowel.
5. Thread it all the way through down the side of the net.
6. And then tie it off tight at the bottom, pulling the knot away to tighten the net. When you’ve done this on both side the net should sit taught between the dowels. String it up to the wall by adding some bright coloured cord.
Βρήκα αυτην την ίδια πολύ ομορφη απλή και καλοκαιρινή! Τι καλύτερο απο το να ξεκινήσεις την εβδομάδα σου δημιοργικά!!Για περισσότερες ιδέες...http://apairandasparediy.com/page/1