IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Hello people!It is my day,my birthday and here I am sharing it with you,knowing noone actually cares,you bastards.JK.
However I don't know if it is just me but it usually is a depressed day or a freaking awesome day.
Last night was a blast and I enjoyed myself so much but today is the start of the week.
Feeling hangovered and like I had no rest,I am not gonna share the many things that go through my mind or the ones I could talk about for ever like"what the heck am I doing with my life" and "what have I accomplished so far"
Nooo...this is a trap and I am not gonna fall for it.Neither should you.
I am in a state of life and mind which gives me peace whenever I go to sleep and that for me is a goal achieved people.
Nevertheless I would like to share my thoughts with you guys as a yound 23y.old woman,and I will.Soon.
And so much more.
Till then,I want to wish happy birthday to all the Libras out there.I'm feeling you,I love you all.
Read this article and let's embrace being us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment